Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hot Off The Press!



I enjoy writing about the things near and dear to my heart; such as our off-grid ranch life, animals, travel, cooking and real food, to name but a few. Natural animal health care through Animal Naturopathy holds a very special place.

I am delighted to announce the release of my first written creation - an ebook entitled “The Eight Laws of Health in Animal Naturopathy”!
                                         
Do you try to eat right and take care of your own health naturally? Ever wonder how to do the same for your pets? My new eBook will help you give your beloved pets a healthier life naturally!

In it you will find a brief overview of Animal Naturopathy as each of the Eight Laws is discussed in light of our personal experiences and how we deal naturally with issues in our animals on the Ranch.
                                                       
There are two ways to obtain your personal copy of “The Eight Laws of Health in Animal Naturopathy”- 1) purchase it at Lulu, OR 2) be one of the first 3 people to subscribe as a Follower on any of our Blogs and I’ll email you a FREE copy.


This book combines my love of animals and natural health to help support my Blogs and the Ranch.

So, thank you for your support!


Good Health to You,

Krystal


No comments:

Post a Comment